Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rotten Stone

Changed, everything changed
Friends and friendship have become rare valuable
The distance between me and you farther and farther
You walk too fast, and I can not keep pace
In order to win by what ever means
Blindly rushed desperately previous
Forget the rest and to stay the pace
Look at this beautiful breathing scenery along the way
Everyone is busy with their
Greetings and forget to care for friends
In your eyes,
Attaches great importance to love more than friends
Love and sex and everything is more important than our
Forget when you are in trouble 
Friends stepped forward help your
It was only when you are in trouble will not be called a friend of a friend looking for the help
Friends only use your tools 
To discard the benefits exhausted 
For their own interests 
Do not share it with friends 
What is selfish, greedy, and cunning is that it does not matter
Friend is in trouble it would only stand 
If the matter concerns 
Memories hidden in the bottom of my heart, gradually fade, even to the last to forget everything
You and I become a stranger
All of the memories did not exist
No! I do not!!!
When you look back, I still choose to believe
When you life is full of despair, I am willing to share your pain
When you life is full of difficulties, I am willing to help you and for you to solve problems
When you life is full of happiness is that I am willing to share with you the joy of victory
Life is far more than these. I love you, my friends.
You will know, friends like a stone, it's solid like a friendship..

No comments:

Post a Comment